[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Politics on the list.

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Thu Nov 27 00:24:50 EST 2003

Fred,

   I agree it part with your position.  Most times I delete any post with jokes, especially if I do not have time or am not in the mood.  This may also be connected to the fact that I use mail.com which is a cheapie mail service.  The draw backs to low budget e-mail services are the junk, pop-ups, and limited attachment size.  But the one advantage is I don't get my home ISP mailbox filled.

  I really have limited use for the internet.  I read this list serv, and sometimes e-bay.  To me, the internet is like a dictionary or phone book.  I do not surf the net unless I have something specific to look for.

    Then again, since most topics have been covered once or more, there is only so much to talk about--about the Rhodes 22, until a dummy like me asks someone to measure their trailer or traveler.  :-)

Todd