[Rhodes22-list] Charter Recall (was Politics on the list.)

FredkLange at aol.com FredkLange at aol.com
Thu Nov 27 10:58:42 EST 2003

Hon MJM,

Wow, bringing up democracy really hit the tyrannical nerve, didn't it?

I would like to post more often, but can't get the list during the day
anymore, or even in the evening when often traveling with a company laptop.  Then
when I get around to reading it at home, the junk is too overwhelming to find
the good stuff.

To any fellow egomaniacs who feel the charter should be true to the list
title, at least as far a reposts are concerned, I'm initiating a recall petition.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Fred