[Rhodes22-list] Winter Semester, 2004 @ SVSU - The Nerdy Adventure Continues!

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Sat Nov 29 04:15:17 EST 2003

Wow, Roger.

It sounds like you've integrated your coursework AND your professors into a
very solid plan.  What a coup to coauthor with Dr. Schilling?!  He's gotta
be tickled pink to have a student like you!  Your goals are ambitious and
well-thought out.  Here's hoping that you can parlay all of this into a new,
well deserved career in biowaste energy recovery.  This is the kind of thing
that can really benefit our society as well as serve you as a vehicle for
gainful employment.    You go, dude!  Good luck!

Slim