[Rhodes22-list] Edenton Easter 2004

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 29 10:00:14 EST 2003

Will,

I wish Jenny and I could go but it isn't going to happen. As it stands now
we have plans to be at the Outer Banks of NC late next summer. I like to mix
my sound sailing with beach activities to entertain the non sailors. I
usually tow my little Rhodes (see pic) but I am considering hauling the R22.

As for today it is supposed to be low 40s and blowing, Sunday it warms up to
mid 50s and 10 - 20. I am trying to convince myself to head to the lake.

Wally

>From: "William P. Barry, III" <wp.barry at att.net>
>To: "The Rhodes 22 mail list" <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
>Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Edenton Easter 2004
>Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:41:59 -0500
>
>Hi all:
>
>     Turns out Bulldog will be spending yet another winter at the
>birthplace for some work being done. We hope to pick Bulldog up over Easter
>of next year and spend a few days in town sailing on the Albemarle. Anyone
>near by interested in bringing their boat and getting a couple sailing days
>in?\
>
>         Will Barry
>             Bulldog

Say “goodbye” to busy signals and slow downloads with a high-speed Internet
connection! Prices start at less than $1 a day average.