[Rhodes22-list] Winter Semester, 2004 @ SVSU - The Nerdy Adventure Continues!

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sat Nov 29 10:02:59 EST 2003

Roger,

As I understand your project, you are trying to develop a cost effective method for disposal of "mash" after extracting alcohol from corn.  It seems to me there should be ample funding available from non-traditional sources who have been trying to solve this problem ever since liquor tax statutes were enacted.

Maybe there is someone on the list who could help you "network" with these individuals.

In the meantime, there are many books available on the topic.  Here is one:

Chesapeake Rum Runners of the Roaring Twenties Eric Mills $26.00 CORN RUM

Bill Effros