[Rhodes22-list] Winter Hormones, 2004 @ SVSU - The Adventure Continues!

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sat Nov 29 08:36:31 EST 2003

Ah Ha!  This project seems to have given Roger an input of youthful
hormones.

"secured a willing partner for the Senior Design series".
"Dr. Schilling's other projects are all being carried out by 21 year old
kids with no experience"
"It took me most of the Fall, 2003 Semester to figure out the
...situation and the players".
"I need to be careful about ... all this... Christa ... she's just needs
to be carefully mentored ... Fortunately, I have quite a lot of
experience with mentoring ..."

Thena, have you looked at the details?
                                         Ed K

(Relax Roger, this is not intended to stifle your efforts, just to have
a little fun at your expense.)