[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's reply

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sun Nov 30 18:16:05 EST 2003

Rummy,

     How was your sail today?  It was ok on the south end.  Since I have
gotten into lowering the mast and bringing the lines inside before I
leave the dock, I been taking most anything that the wind is throwing at
me.  We do not need a full keel thirty footer.  When you have a lot of
wind and wave hitting you from behind it makes swaying ride.

     As for using an electric drill, he can go to sears and get a 10
inch buffer with round handles for about $30(on sale price).  A buffer
uses a different speed than an electric drill so that it does not damage
the surface.

                 Ed K