[Rhodes22-list] Rain Moble

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon Aug 2 22:01:22 EDT 2004

The rain man needs help, primary rain mobile got a little "Bent", everyone walked away. that the good news, the bad news the backup van does not have much life left in it. SO he asked me to check out the times and if I see anything let him know. well I figured a group effort might be helpful :-) Beside most of use own him in one way or an other. He likes dodge conversion vans, Did I mention Cheap dodge conversion vans, Did I mention 200,000 a year so 100,000 miles is just starting life for him. he also mentioned diesel, he does tow alot so it would be a win, also might be very rare. Any one know a deal? more execting the bettr can not run him around to much, remember cheap :-)

MJM