[Rhodes22-list] Liberal solutions --- and roller furling

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun May 2 13:15:43 EDT 2004

Gee Mr. Burk, I wonder why they hate Bush so much? Could it be the fact that
he really didn't win the election? Or possible the deficit? Or possibly the
fact that innocent young men and women are dying on the battlefield when it
really wasn't necessary? Or just possibly they see a person that doesn't have the
smarts or the experience to run a country?
As I have often stated before, I hate politics and politicians and don't take
a party stance, but prefer to step back and look at the BIG picture. The real
truth as to what is happening and why.

Rummy