[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22 spotting

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Sun May 2 22:07:21 EDT 2004

Rafe,

  Where did you motor to?  I am in Monroe harbor this year
but I keep the boat in Michigan city.  I plan to sail down to
Chicago either next weekend or the one after, depending on
how much work I need to do to finish preparation and how
much help I have.

I will pay attention to the weather reports. It is not good to
get caught 20 miles from the nearest harbor when the
weather turns.  The lake can get pretty nasty when there
have been a few days of North winds with the full 300 mile
fetch.

Ron