[Rhodes22-list] Crossing lake Michigan

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Tue May 4 08:04:59 EDT 2004

Ron,

The enclosed link is a story about an offshore voyage on Lake Michigan in a
Rhodes 22.  In the summer of 1998, we sailed our Rhodes 22 from Charlevoix,
MI to Beaver Island, MI & then on to Garden Island, MI.  Both islands are
about 30 nm offshore out in the middle of northern Lake Michigan.

http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/gardeni.html

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium