[Rhodes22-list] tuning requires proper instuction

reme2952 at verizon.net reme2952 at verizon.net
Tue May 4 08:01:01 EDT 2004

> Ed,
Thanks for the offer of coming down to SC for an individualized training session.  Some day we would like to visit Edenton.  And if we do, it would great to go out with you also.

For now, however, the majority of my time is taken up with business I own (and have the privalege of devoting many hours to) and making my wife happy with projects around the house.  The remaining time is shared somewhat equally with quality porch sitting or sailing.

 I've contacted Doyle, but they do not have and/or are not willing to provide tuning recommendations for their sails on the Rhodes22.
I find that unfortunate.  My previous experiences with new suits of sails has always included this information.  I will certainly keep that in mind if and when we do replace our sails.

For now, could you give me an idea of how you tune your rigging?
Thanks,
Andy Lessard