[Rhodes22-list] Proud New Rhodes 22 Owners

reme2952 at verizon.net reme2952 at verizon.net
Tue May 4 07:45:20 EDT 2004

> Welcome Sheldon,
We had our own refurbished Rhodes delivered by Elton about 3 weeks ago.  We sail out of Riverton Yacht Club, on the Deleware, near Philly.  We've had the opportunity to sail her 4 times already and have learned a lot about the boat, which we have decided to keep and enjoy.
I have sailed Barnegut a good number of times, including a trip to Atlantic City and another to New York City on my brother's Hunter 27.  Lots of options for you from there.  Enjoy!

Andy Lessard