[Rhodes22-list] US Energy Supply & Demand

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 07:20:58 EDT 2004

Yes, I know Roger.  That report on the White House web
site explains all that.  I was only saying that the
President has some bold plans to make it cost
effective to counter all this importing of oil.  Our
refineraries are old, we are not replacing Nuclear
power plants when they expire with new one.  We are
not utilizing Coal to it fullest benefit.  If the
President can get this all turned around (and some
thing he has already done), it would then throw off
your chart.  That all I was saying.  Try not to worry
so much about the enviroment. For a country that uses
the resources that this one does; we just don't have a
problem.  We clean up messes better than any country
on the planet.
Steve

http://messenger.msn.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/

www.rhodes22.org/list