[Rhodes22-list] Inside Window Trim

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Sat May 8 00:21:33 EDT 2004

Bob,

The enclosed link will take you the FAQ site & a do it yourself article on
just exactly the job you are doing:

http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/openport.html

I've also replaced the opening ports at the front of the cabin using the
same procedure as in the FAQ.  My recollection is that I used a 1 inch
spigot depth for the opening ports in a four locations.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium