[Rhodes22-list] traveler and tiller tamer upgrade questions

bgreenwald at optonline.net bgreenwald at optonline.net
Mon May 10 08:21:57 EDT 2004

Thanks to all for your input.  I already have the tiller tamer
so I guess i will give it a go but i will use the cleats, at least
for now.  I understand that at least a few people are happy
with it.  By the way, has anyone tried the Tillerdstay that is
hawked at the boat shows and is available on-line?

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach II