[Rhodes22-list] traveler and tiller tamer upgrade questions

FredkLange at aol.com FredkLange at aol.com
Tue May 11 16:27:21 EDT 2004

Bruce,

I wouldn't be without my tiller tamer.  Mainly I use it to prevent the rudder from flopping around when launching or at the dock.  Also, since the R22 is so well balanced, I lock the tiller when day sailing close hauled and the boat will just sail by the wind, automatically heading up in the gusts and falling off in the lulls.

Fred

In a message dated 5/10/2004 7:55:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time, R22RumRunner writes:

> Bruce,
> I agree with Roger. I have had a tiller tamer for several
> years now and you
> are welcome to it if you want it. I didn't like it.
>
> Rummy

Hi ,

Regards,

Fred