[Rhodes22-list] Rebedding Mast Raising Gin Pole Fitting On CabinRoof

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Wed May 12 11:47:09 EDT 2004

Jay,

My recollection is that I had to slightly trim a pair of 2 inch long flat
head screws to fit, but I don't know the final length.  The cabin roof in
that area was a solid sandwich of outer skin, plywood core, & inner liner.
I ran a Q-tip saturated with unthickened epoxy down the ID of each hole in
order to seal off the plywood core against possible water infiltration &
used silicone RTV in each hole during final installation.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium