[Rhodes22-list] Rebedding Mast Raising Gin Pole Fitting On CabinRoof

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed May 12 10:51:50 EDT 2004

Jay:

	The first thing I noticed was that Roger changed the subject line.
In my reference to the Epoxy Works web site there are two articles related
to the subject under discussion in the current publication:

1.  Bonding fasteners in high-density urethane foam

2.  WEST SYSTEMR epoxy for fiberglass boat repair

See:  http://westsystem.com/ewmag/

Again, I would also reinforce the core material between the cabin roof and
interior ceiling.

With my new super speed web access, it now takes about 20 minutes for out
emails to post, while I can access the internet in 2715kbs/ 239kbs, go
figure.