[Rhodes22-list] Pacific Northwest

John Baldwin johncbaldwin57 at msn.com
Thu May 13 18:04:55 EDT 2004

You all are some nice people out there! Love the humor, it all ways makes the day better. I am doing the research on the Rhodes 22 for a friend at work.  Unfortunately he does not have access to the net.  We both have wonderful families and live in Hermiston Or.  Randy has a boat house on the Columbia River above McNary Dam.  He wants to get rid of his powerboat (cheer), and sail.  Many thanks for the replies.  I will keep watching the news letter.  Also I believe my internet filter might be the problem with e-mailing me from the news letter.  Please type my address in the to:  area of the e-mail form.
                                                                John Baldwin