[Rhodes22-list] Toys for Rhodes

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri May 14 17:40:13 EDT 2004

Doug,
	My recycled boat came with a Standard Horizon speed meter, which
never has worked.  And I do not intend to replace it (the paddle on the
bottom of the boat spins).  My hand held gps seems accurate enough for me.
I think all you really need is a depth finder.  But on a Rhodes22, your
centerboard will tell that.
	Wait for MJM's reply.  He usually has all the bells, whistles, and
things the rest of have not thought of.
                           Ed K