[Rhodes22-list] For Sale: Rhodes 22 Trailer - NY

Henry Rand rrand at optonline.net
Sun May 16 11:59:22 EDT 2004

All,

I have a Rhodes 22 trailer for sale.  Price is $400 and pick up is in
Piermont, NY.  Trailer is about 20 years old.  I replaced the axle and
bearings last year.  It is in pretty good shape for a 20 year old
trailer; it doesn't have brakes though.  Please call if you are
interested, need to sell quickly.
Randy
845-353-5983
Also have a 2 cycle 7.5 hp Evinrude outboard for sale - $350

I am keeping the Rhodes but don't have anywhere to store the trailer.