[Rhodes22-list] Cheasapeake Rhodies weekend get-together

Clarke, Donald R (Don), NEO drclarke at att.com
Sun May 16 13:02:11 EDT 2004

Cheasapeake Rhodies weekend get-together

Rhodies on the Chesapeake!

I know this is way late, but never the less I am proposing a Memorial day get together of all Rhodes that can make it and the ones with out boats to meet in Rock Hall the holiday weekend. There are also a few who have elected to move up in size to that "other" boat and they too are invited. (besides we want to see the new vessel).

So..........if you interested speak up and let me know and we will put together a list of happenings.

Don Clarke
S/V Certainty