[Rhodes22-list] Boat toys.

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 13:49:54 EDT 2004

Rummy, Not to nit pick, but with your mast head light on you are a powerboat
to all other boats on the lake.  It wouldn't happen in a hundred years but
don't assume you are a stand on vessel because a powerboat is approaching
you on your starboard side.  Just a dumb thought, but it is a slow day in
the beer business.  I would use my steaming light if it illuminated anything
but the very head of the genny, I know alot of people who do that.
Bob