[Rhodes22-list] Boat toys.

Jim White jdwhite at panam.edu
Tue May 25 14:38:17 EDT 2004

The best one I've seen in awhile was a guy back down the ramp and forget to
untie the stern strap. Filled up the entire transom up to the steering
before he figured out what was wrong. Pulled it up the ramp and sat there
with the little drain plugs open and waited for about 10 minutes for the
thing to empty out. Finally someone in line that he was blocking stormed up
and shoved a bucket in his face and said "bail".....

Jim White