[Rhodes22-list] bow/stern light problem

Bryan Childs bchilds1 at peoplepc.com
Sun May 30 13:57:28 EDT 2004

First check for power at the switch panel.  If like mine (1984) there should be a fuse built into the switch.  I also have a light built into the switch that indicates it is on. The most likely cause is corrosion of the switch or connection to switch.  After going to Florida and I assume the salt air, I found all kinds of crud on all of terminals at the switch panel.

Electrical system are not difficult to diagnose if you have a volt meter.  Start at the battery and work you way to the load.