[Rhodes22-list] Politics - more fuel for the fire

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Fri Oct 22 12:07:25 EDT 2004

Jim White wrote:
> They're getting out the vote down here on the border
> too. This area is 100% democrat (they never even run
> a republican for office...

There are many such single-party enclaves, R & D.

I fear that if Bush wins, the popular vs. electoral vote
count will be even more lopsided, this time around, and
that we will have a negative mandate for the presidency.

That could put us close to a civil war on the subject of
Iraq.  The GOP may find that it has won the battle and
lost the war.

Those of us who are married know that winning an
argument has its costs...
--
Robert Skinner
http://www.oldamericancentury.org/14pts.htm