[Rhodes22-list] Music - Mandolin Player - Query

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Thu Feb 10 10:12:43 EST 2005

Ed,

Hope these help:

http://www.8thstreet.com/product.asp?ProductCode=6133&Category=Mandolins

http://www.mandolincafe.com/archives/builders/banjolin.html

http://www.ukuleleworld.com/uw_bari.html

http://www.largesound.com/ashboryarticle/concept/ukulele/

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of ed kroposki
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 9:59 AM
To: 'The Rhodes 22 mail list'
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Music - Mandolin Player - Query

O.K,
	Since I am 'Tone Deaf', I never got into playing musical
instruments.  Now the uninformed needs you guys to define some of your
terms.

What is a backpacker mandolin?  Where on the web can I see one?
What is a Banjolin?
Where on the web can I see and find out about a baritone uke and a bass
Ukulele?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "Historically called the Charleston Main Light but now more
commonly known as Morris Island Lighthouse, this 161 foot conical brick
tower beacon stands six miles southeast of Charleston, South Carina's
biggest port." Terrance Zepke, Lighthouses of the Carolinas