[Rhodes22-list] Huh, ..., and attachments

Stephen Staum staum at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 17 18:07:07 EST 2005

Hey David, way to land on your feet.  I was forced to change careers 15
years ago when the co. I worked for went out of business.  I was 35 at the
time though.  What is the +CS anyway?  I cannot believe that at 51 they
thought you were too old.  By the way,  I live in Needham, MA and sail my
'87 Rhodes out of Squantum Yacht Club in Quincy.  We sailed up your way last
summer for family vacation and stayed at Salem Willows.  Maybe we can do a
joint sail this season?  SS