[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Roger about Einstein

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Feb 24 08:00:23 EST 2005

Roger:
	Einstein just points, it is not a movie.  I am preparing a follow up
email that I will send out shortly.  It will have three (3) large
attachments.  Only those with high speed access should attempt to download
all three attachments due to their large size.  It is very much in point
with the nuclear power discussion of the last few weeks.

Ed K
See following Email.

Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Reply to Mr. Effros
Ed,
Thanks for the kind words.
Does the little "Einstein" character in the attachment do anything except
point at the blackboard that says, "Check It Out"?
Roger