[Rhodes22-list] Upgrade to a Seaward.

William P. Barry, III wp.barry at att.net
Sat Feb 26 08:07:09 EST 2005

But than again, you also bought the shirt for your OWN R22....In my last
orders the shirts were for the benefit of RHODES owners. It's one thing to
beinvolved and help out with an organization YOU YOURSELF are involved in.
Another to put together orders for someone else's organization and then hear
complaints and receive back channel emails because I want to talk to other
GENERAL BOAT owners who have the boat I have.