[Rhodes22-list] Upgrade to a Seaward.

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 26 11:01:59 EST 2005

Will,
We were most definitely kidding-I couldn't resist the urge when you used the
term upgade.  Actually, I've never been on a Seaward - tried to at the
Annapolis show this year but it was always full of people.  I don't mind at
all reading posts about the Seaward (or any other sailboats) on this list.
Anything is preferable to the political posts!
Best,
Bob K