[Rhodes22-list] Secure furled jib?

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Feb 28 16:29:54 EST 2005

Bob,

"...tiny triangle that protrudes..."  If I understand that, you're not
furling it in far enough.  If the furling line is all the way out and you
still have some sailcloth that's not wrapped,  un-rig your jib sheets, coil
them together in a bundle and manually wrap them a couple more times around
the stay so that when the furling line is pulled all the way out, it brings
a couple feet of the sheets around it too.

Slim