[Rhodes22-list] Age old question.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 08:42:44 EST 2005

A question that I know has come to the attention of many people, including
myself, but hasn't been answered is: When is the proper time to start drinking.
 Back in Wisconsin we would start before noon and say that it had to be noon
somewhere already. Is noon the appropriate hour for drinking? Is starting to
drink before noon considered to be in bad taste? I really need to know the
answer to make sure that I'm socially acceptable. Don't want to look like a
common drunk. I have some class ya know.

Rummy