[Rhodes22-list] What Stan Does ...

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 10:29:51 EDT 2006

Dave,

Thanks, that answers my question about a written warranty, and  operationally
it's no problem at all.  Everything I've seen and read says  that Stan is
absolutely first rate.  But the issue for customers that  haven't followed this
board, and insurers who have never heard of General  Boats,  is and will be
"what's the deal with a refurb?", and  having something written with multiple and
sufficient disclaimers etc might help  his business model.  I believe other
companies have warranties on their  products and prosper, it might help GBI.
JMO.

DaveL