[Rhodes22-list] Getting closer

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 19:41:58 EDT 2006

Hi, Rhodies,

I've just returned from a trip to Edenton to see the
factory & works in progress. Stan & Rose were a
trip...just delightful.

We could not do a test sail as they were tied up with
the bearing problem in Alabama.....& the test sail
will be the decision maker.

Elton, when he returns from his next delivery, will
help me locate owners in my area who may be able to
help with the test sail.

Doing some sleuthing on my own I have located an R-22
at a marina in Lancaster, VA...I have been able to
ascertain that the owner's name is Kevin, last name
may start with an 'H' and he may live in Richmond, VA.

Can anyone help with identifying this owner?

Thanks, all,

Elle