[Rhodes22-list] Problem shrouds = location of answer for David

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 08:43:00 EDT 2006

Bill,

Well we both agree that we tune by ear and we don't know how to use a loos
gauge. We also agree that you should not tighten something so much it
breaks.  We both agree that neither Stan, you, or I have trouble pointing.
All of the above is fairly obvious to me so I am not sure why you even bring
up.

I am sure you have noted the two posts stating that hand tight is around
150#.

Regarding Roger; generally on sailing issues I took his side. Non sailing
subjects we often disagreed. I will count out board motors as non sailing.
:-) As for fellow list member Bill E......we generally agree on non sailing
and I must admit we often disagree on sailing issues. I do think you are
wearing clothes though. :-)
Wally