[Rhodes22-list] Single vs Double Axle

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Mon May 8 08:20:29 EDT 2006

Rory, from what I've seen in the yard where my boat and three other Rhodes
are, the single axle is easier to maneuver in the yard, and less likely to
sieze up.  If you are not trailing long distance, single axle seems fine.
Definitely go with galvanized if you have the choice.  Downside to the
single-axle is, if you have the boat too far forward or back on the bunks,
it will be a heavier tongue weight or will tip back.

Dave B