[Rhodes22-list] Phil Jacksonville and Rory where...

pawyrick at peoplepc.com pawyrick at peoplepc.com
Mon May 8 22:27:28 EDT 2006

Tootle,
Homeport is Jacksonville, FL, Bradenton to visit my brother, and Allatoona
for a vacation. I keep the boat, named Fearless (there's a boring story that
goes with that), in dry storage at the Naval Air Station. There is a ramp
within 300 ft of where I'm parked, so there's easy access to the St John's
River. That will be my normal cruising grounds. An hour drive gives me a
change of scenery around St. Augustine. As a novice sailor, I am just trying
to get in as many hours on the water as I can in order to learn how to sail
and how the boat sails. So far, its been great fun, a lot of work, and I
hope relaxing will soon follow.
I'm still active duty, at least for 20 more months. It's been great, but I
look forward to having more time to travel. There are places all over the
country that Fearless needs to taste.
Sorry, I snuck up on you. Hope it didn't scare anyone.
Phil