[Rhodes22-list] Claude's wiring project

thescubatank at cox.net thescubatank at cox.net
Wed May 10 09:13:56 EDT 2006

Saroj,

VHFs should be directly wired to the battery.  This is in the event that the circuit breaker that it is wired to has a problem.  All VHFs should have come with an inline fuse to protect it from an over current condition.  If it doesn't have one then one should be placed in the hot wire.  The owneers manual should have the specifications.

Steve
S/V Ad Astra