[Rhodes22-list] Jacks and Barns

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Sat May 13 01:11:30 EDT 2006

Tootle wrote:
> I would never get under either the boat or the
> trailer without blocking even if I had a barn
> or mechanical jacks.  I can smile as I see it
> is my liberal friends who believe in neither
> personal safety nor national security.

Ed, we have a point of agreement, you and I.
I'd sooner have Osama after me than get under
a suspended load, unless there's a primo rigger
preparing the load and a top notch crane
operator lifting it.

I always have safety jacks and/or a timber crib
protecting me, and recommend the same to others.
The crib need not contact the bottom, however.

By the way, why haven't we killed Osama?  Would
it ruin Haliburton's opportunity for profit?

/Robert