[Rhodes22-list] Role reversals

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Sat May 13 23:48:15 EDT 2006

dc,
  since china has been slow to disconnect their currency valuation from ours we have decided to devalue our currency so they will refuse to go down with us and disconnect sooner? is that the idea?  sorry, i didn't read the article.

DCLewis1 at aol.com wrote:

Robert,

You’re on to something. What I think your seeing is a body of people who can
’t think for themselves. Somebody told them they were conservative so they
think they are conservative. They follow well.

In fact, the policies pursued by this Administration and the Republican
Congress are more destructive and air-headed than anything the worst liberal ever
came up with. This Administration and Congress regards conservatives as an
affinity group, not a philosophy. After 6 years their loyal followers still
haven't figured out there's a very major disconnect and a problem.

I think you're right about our fast approaching a set of crucial issues and
decision points. You may have noted an article in today's Wall Street
Journal that the US is moving to devalue the $. It's hard to imagine any real
conservative accepting debasement of our money - but to these guys it's no
problem.

Dave