[Rhodes22-list] Role reversals

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Sun May 14 02:14:41 EDT 2006

Robert,

You’re on to something.  What I think your seeing is a body of people  who can
’t think for themselves.  Somebody told them they were conservative  so they
think they are conservative.  They follow well.

In fact, the policies pursued by this Administration and the  Republican
Congress are more destructive and air-headed than anything the worst  liberal ever
came up with.  This Administration and Congress regards  conservatives as an
affinity group, not a philosophy. After 6 years their  loyal followers still
haven't figured out there's a very major disconnect and a  problem.

I think you're right about our fast approaching a set of crucial issues and
decision points.  You may have noted an article in today's Wall Street
Journal that the US is moving to devalue the $.  It's hard to imagine any  real
conservative accepting debasement of our money - but to these guys it's no
problem.

Dave