[Rhodes22-list] WTF? (response to Hank and Tootle)

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon May 15 08:12:52 EDT 2006

Saroj,

Well said. I don't know what it will take for people to get pissed off. I am
hoping there is no way Jeb can follow the family footsteps. Then again if
the democrats run the same type of campaign they will lose again. This 2
party system really is not providing us the best candidates. I keeping
thinking W has to be smarter than he appears and he keeps letting me down.

Wally