[Rhodes22-list] For Brad: - eBay scam? Rhodes 22 sailboat sloop cruiser and trailer

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 07:29:18 EDT 2006

Rob,

Very interesting!  I didn't get that message.  Why
would they want to sell at $3000 when I've already run
the price above that amount?  You smell a rat, I smell
a rat!  Most of the stuff I've bought on e-bay were
big ticket items and the deals turned out OK.  The one
negative feedback I have is was over a $162 sewing
machine that I got scammed on.  E-bay dispute
resolution was totally worthless.  The e-mail you
recieved doesn't make sense.  What's up?

Brad

http://offer.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=170000035984