[Rhodes22-list] Re: Seeking Enlightenment!

Tatflies at cs.com Tatflies at cs.com
Thu May 18 23:00:33 EDT 2006

Hello List!

Thank you for adding me to this list! It seems that this group of R22 owners
(or those like me who would like to own one) holds the key to enlightenment
about the advantages and disadvantages of a Rhodes 22.

I have been sailing most of my life. However, the last 5 years, I have found
myself without a tiller in my hand or sails to trim. This needs to be
corrected!

I am watching the R22 on eBay as I am sure many of you guys are too. Are
there any other R22's for sale within this group? What is a fair price for a 10-15
year old R22 with a marine head (a requirement according to my wife) and
trailer.

Thanks,
Tom Trenkle