[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Questions

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun May 21 13:59:09 EDT 2006

Dave,
I use a cable with a padlock to keep the motor on the boat. Should the  motor
mount ever fail, the motor could be easily retrieved and not from the  bottom
of the lake. The cable is stainless, aircraft grade materials.
The through hull on the starboard side is more than likely the sink drain.
Look under the sink and you should see the drain line. I'm not sure how your
boat is equipped, but it's possibly the vent on the port side is for the
holding  tank for a marine head.
Getting the head sail to come through is not difficult unless you are in
extremely lite air. I use pvc pipe to cover the four forward stays to help
eliminate hanging and also save the sheets and sail from abrasion.
I have attached a link to our web site that has many pictures of the way  our
boat is set up. You will see several pictures of the pvc pipes.

Rummy

_http://members8.clubphoto.com/kimberly513138/687351/guest.phtml_
(http://members8.clubphoto.com/kimberly513138/687351/guest.phtml)