[Rhodes22-list] eBay Boat - Now what?

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Mon May 22 12:05:52 EDT 2006

Bill,
Thanks for your comments.  I agree, someone (me) buying a large-ticket
non-standard item sight unseen (well, except for the photos and text) will
not pay a fair market price for it.  But I will take a chance if I think I
can get it for a steal.  Now if the boat is anything like advertised and the
seller would take what I offered, I'll be very happy.  But as you suggested,
the seller had a price in mind but he's not going to get that through
eBay. - Rob