[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's new Rhodes

Gregg J. MacMillan gjm at techgra.com
Wed May 24 17:16:19 EDT 2006

At 8:15 AM -0400 5/24/06, TN Rhodey wrote:
>Greg,
>
>Have you considered adding floatation? I have never flipped my
>Bantam but it is a concern. I have thought about adding some
>floatation bags.

To tell you the truth, I hadn't really thought about it. I just
assumed, because it was wood, it would float. But you're right, the
center board is really heavy, plus the weight of the mast and other
stuff, I suppose it might not. It seems like there must be some
flotation bags like what I use in my kayaks. Let me know if you find
something for yours...I'll do the same.

--Gregg