[Rhodes22-list] Tax Advice? 401k's

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Nov 12 21:50:35 EST 2006

I'm with you on this one, Rummy.

Except that my accountant told me how to do it, and I was spared a lot
of pain.

I do make quarterly payments, but I almost never pay more by the end of
the year than the amount due.  I only get refunds when I screw
up--generally I just roll them over into the next quarterly payment.
They never amount to much.

Bill Effros